A personal blog...By Alicia Gutierrez-Balmer

Sunday 27 March 2022

1st Vlog in Korea...





Well, I'm finally back! I know it's been more than a while! But, I'm back where I left off, which is with something to do with Korea, South Korea specifically! 

After planning this trip for over a year it finally happened! And I can tell you S. Korea  overpassed my expectations! I wasn't expecting to fall in love with this beautiful country and care to say my favorite city thus far was Sejong! I truly adored Sejong City. But, believe me when I say I fell in love with the other cities too, such as Seoul, Jochiwon, and Yangju! My time in Korea was rather short due to quarantine! I'm hoping to go back again this year and not having to quarantine anymore. The Korean government has stopped quarantine to those that test negative and are fully vaccinated starting March 21st. 

But, anyway... I will tell you more about my adventures in Korea after this quarantine video!

Do excuse the little complaining, just food was rather different :D


Vlog link in case the other doesn't work here 


Have a lovely day,


Alicia xo


SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig