A personal blog...By Alicia Gutierrez-Balmer

Friday 29 December 2023

A period of new Beginnings...


 


   As I sit here, I begin to reflect on what a good year it has been! 2023 has been a truly amazing year for my boys and for me. I've begun to re-discover myself. Parts of me I didn't quite know about and parts of me I thought I left behind. I'm bringing the old with the new, a combination I'm not quite certain how it will work out, but I know it will for my best! Have no doubts about that. Let's give you some examples, i.e. my hair. Should I cut it shorter? Or should I let it grow more? Not quite sure yet, but I know I want the same color and to feel as confident if not more! Another example: Should I go to Korea or not? The thing about Korea is that I like the country, and what I do there when creating content, the bad part is that I also have some bad memories and people I don't want in my life any longer, and being there makes me feel a bit uneasy as of yet. Let's give you the last example: Should I concentrate on content in regard to Korea, or should I concentrate on showing a little bit more of me? A little more of fashion and get more personal? About Korea, I don't think I can quite give you an answer yet. I was sure I wanted to go but as I dig deeper in my mind the answer is not certain. About content creation? I actually want to show more of me, the real me, the person that I am but still with respect to my kids who don't want to be showcased a lot on social media, and to be honest I get a bit uneasy about that too, because no one ever knows who watches and there's some very bizarre people out there! So, here's where the balance will come. 

    I am sure about the direction I want my life to go, I am very certain of my visualization, so I will take aligned steps, steps that will come clear as I get there. I trust the process, the intuition, the visualizations, and this time I have to take responsibility. No more leaving things till later, till it's convenient, till I feel ready! No more excuses. I have to take accountability no matter what and keep pushing forward. I never give up, so why should I start now?

I want to wish you all a very Happy New Year! I hope 2024 is your year!! But I also want to remind you that you don't need to wait till the New Year to take that next step! Start today!!!

SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig